A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Fernandez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugo S. Fernandez practice?
Dr. Hugo Fernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL and Miami, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Family Physicians and Pembroke Pines General Practitioners.