A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Fernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Fernandez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Salvador Fernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hugo S. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Hugo Fernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Fernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Primary Care Doctors and Pembroke Pines General Practitioners.