Dr. Hugo Salguero Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hugo Salguero?

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Today was the second time I have seen him. I have two issues going on. Herniated discs and nerve damage from a hip surgery. On my first visit we discussed them and made a treatment plan. So today I go for appointment. Treated rudly at front desk. Women who sits to the far left. The nurses in the back openly discuss their personal lives loudly. Put in a tiny hallway to wait. No room to stand. I can not sit for more than 30 min at most. No one comes to check on you. Then go to treatment room and the two ladies in their are arguing on what position to put me in. Not sure of treatment we are doing. I was quick to ask that they were not doing injection. Then dr. Salguero comes in and I ask why we were not following what we discussed. Was not addressed, sedated, and injected my hip for my nerve damage. I have lived with all of this since November and just tired of being a gunie pig pin cushion. All I can say is find someone who will listen to you. I am not a drug seeker, I don't recieve any pain meds. Just want my life back with out pain. I don't want a band aid and a addiction.

I've got CRPS/RSD he put me into remission

Posted on September 27th, 2016

There was no pain while he did the procedure and I've been pain free for 5 years

Lousy Pain Doctor DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Salguero is rude, will NOT listen to his patients and gives the feeling that he already has you as an addict even after taking a urine test. When he wants to do a procedure he did not like it when I told him I wanted to discuss it with my surgeon first. I have had to take control of my serious injury for over 34 years now, and have made it a point to know what my body can take (relevant to pain meds), what procedures I have had and how they have helped or not, and have proven that I am NOT an addict and nor do I intend to become one (that's why I research, observe and write down reactions to medicines and procedures). If I had not been proactive with my doctors especially pain doctors, I would probably not have a liver, my kidneys would be shot, etc. This man is a complete JOKE and the office is constantly full of patients and a large percentage are elderly. I have talked with many of them and they are not happy with this doctor at all but have no other choice but to go to him. He has NOT relieved their pain, has ordered repetitive procedures. He does NOT like it when I call him on a pain med or a procedure and ask more questions. He does not like patient interaction, only wants patients to shut up and do what he says. I told him several times in the office visit that my surgeon did NOT want him to do a procedure at this time and he flat out ignored and said "we will try it for 3 days and if it doesn't work......" and repeated it 3 times when I told him "what did you not hear that I just told you that my surgeon said about this at this time?" He gave me a strong medication that I told him over and over and over again I could not take in that form. Refused to give me the medication that has successfully helped me and been documented to do so by saying "I don't prescribe that, you will become addicted to it". Really???? Hey doc your urine test already proved I am NOT addicted to it. In fact, I had not had it for several months since I had to change doctors due to long distance going to previous good pain doctor. I WOULD NOT TRUST, NOR RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

Been with him for 6 years

Posted on May 8th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Salguero for 6 years and love him. I have followed him from his original location to one on 71st and now at the current location. He has bent over backwards to help me and he feels life family. I feel he always has my best interest at heart and i will stay with him as long as possible.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

There was only 1 woman in the office who was completely ride. She is [n the front line when u walk in. Walk in and she is the fartherest left. The other ladies are nice but she needs to be fired.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Not impressed with this guy

For my wife

Posted on January 8th, 2016

The nursing staff are horrible, and the office manager Misty does not do her job. They have no compassion at all. I would never recommend this facility to anyone. The only good thing are the ladies at the front counter, they have been wonderful.

Would have made a good research sci. or hands on racehorse vet.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Began with him at his previous clinic here in Tulsa, he moved on (I can understand that & respect that.), & thanks to Google, n a lil searching, rather than TRY to train another doctor, & have to RE-tell Y n what I did, n b preached to for what I'm not doing, following just seemed easier.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

He does not know what he is doing. He will not visit with you to let you know what is going on. Just after the money!

Stay away, unless you like being treated horribly

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Salguero's staff were very kind and compassionate. However, Dr. Salguero was completely rude and impatient. He was literally ushering me out the door as he was talking. I didn't get a chance to ask one question. When my husband and I recalled the entire experience and "follow up" phone calls to my primary dr- he was appalled. My primary dr told me to never go back to dr. Salguero & that he was immediately informing his office staff to "never refer any patients to him EVER again".

My surgeon said Salguero has a bad reputation with pts.. and I understand why.

Posted on July 21st, 2015

His assistant came in to see me. She was very caring and wonderful. He popped in the room for maybe 3-4 min. He was rushing to get me out of the office (i was the last pt of the day). He told me to use the refills my primary dr had given me on my ultram. So he didn't take over my pain med. I had a lumbar mri several days later (my primary dr ordered it) & after he had the results for an entire wk I called to see if he read it. He would not look at it & he insisted I have another that he ordered. I called the imaging place & it was the EXACT same mri I had a little over a wk prior. At the same phn call his nurse said he wanted me to cut down the dosage of ultram I had been taking. I didn't call about meds, however at the 1st appt with him I told him the ultram was not doing anything. I asked why he wanted to lower my dosage & the nurse said she didn't know- he did not tell her why. I have since seen a neurosurgeon & I have foot drop, urinary retention, numbness in my buttocks & hip. My mri shows osteoarthritis, severe degenerative disk disease, foraminal stenosis, and complete flattening of 2 discs. I have cord compression at several levels.. my back is severely messed up & I needed an understanding pain dr. He was rude & came across as uncaring.

Legal drug dealers should be in prison

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I agree with the rest of those who are telling you to stay away from this doctor if you have any choice at all. The parking lot stays full and patients go in and out almost every ten minutes. Tho the waiting room is full and people arrive consistently. He spent about 5 minutes with me first visit knowing nothing about my condition. I have the feeling I got the standard prescription as most that come in. Note: This is place is very heart breaking. There are so many elderly people trying to get relief for their conditions. that by their own mouth and actions could barley get around.