inactive

Hugo Tettamanti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 19th, 2015
Dr Tettamanti has been my primary care physician for the past 35 years.

October 14th, 2011
Best of The Best
This is the best doctor, I have ever went to. He is the "BEST OF THE BEST". He take time, in getting to know you. He explains everything in detail, never missing anything. He is very polite and kind. A very great doctor.

May 18th, 2011
I have known Dr. Tettamanti since 1972 and he has been my personal physician for much of that time. He is extremely knowledgeable and I think exhibits compassion and understanding. He is always current and does much speaking to other physician groups.

October 23rd, 2008
Dr. Hugo Tettamanti is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had!! He is deeply compassionate and has a wonderful bedside manner. Because of his very busy practice he may not have an inordinate amount of time to spend with a patient on every visit, but I can attest that when the situation warrants, he will drop everything for an emergency. I watched him save my fathers life during an in-office heart attack in a calm, professional manner. I appreciate the fact that he keeps himself educated on the latest developments in medicine both here and abroad. He has treated my family for almost 25 years and has become a vital part of our lives! I cannot say enough superlatives about him!

January 28th, 2008
Terrible bedside manner
Tettamanti has terrible bedside manner. Very rude and he is also hard to understand when he talks