A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Twaddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Twaddle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Twaddle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Twaddle graduated from Universite De Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg.
Dr. Twaddle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo N Twaddle MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugo N. Twaddle practice?
- Dr. Hugo Twaddle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Twaddle practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.