Learn more about Dr. Hugo Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Vargas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Vargas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo E Vargas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Hugo E. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Hugo Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Vargas practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Gastroenterologists, and Phoenix Hepatologists.