A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugo Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo Ou Chee Yang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hugo O. Yang practice?
- Dr. Hugo Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugo Yang practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.