Dr. Hugh Xian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Xian?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Hugh Xian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Xian has been a wonder. He has helped my 84 year old grandmother whom suffered with chronic headaches for 50 years, she tried everything under the sun. Dr. Xian give her the opportunity to live pain free and enjoy her days. Dr. Xian is also easy to talk to and makes caring for my grandmother easier. He has a special way with his patients. He's kind, understanding and very knowledgable. I recommend him to those who suffer with chronic headache and other neurological challenges.

July 1st, 2015

Good Doctor OK Staff

Was seen by family doctor was told to get MRI made appt with Doctor Xian and apt was canceled three hours prior to apt by his staff because the apt was too soon.

June 2nd, 2015

Neurologist; Specialist in administering Neuro-toxin Injection for Dystonia

I feel blessed to have found Dr. Xian after living with agonizing pain for 15 years! My disorder(Spasmodic Torticollis), is rare, as is the pool of Neurologists capable of administering treatments with the essential precision. Dr. Xian is exceptionally compassionate, and shows deep concern for the well-being of his patients. I have been receiving care from Dr. Xian for 5 years now, and he has made it possible for me to continue living when I was ready to give up. My only regret is not finding him sooner.

May 13th, 2015

Very satisfied patient

I would highly recommend Dr. Xian. He always takes the extra time to answer any and all questions. Dr. Xian has been successful in treating my tremor. He has a very pleasant bed-side manor and his office is run on time and in a friendly manor. I travel over an hour every three months to see Dr. Xian and know I will be seen on time and given the finest care.

May 5th, 2015

Never happier to meet anyone in my life.

I have been dealing with my headaches for years and I was sent to Dr. Xian by Dr. Zarif after exhausting all other treatments that failed or help minimally. I couldnt be happier, Dr. Xian is a wonderful and mannerable person and he explains things so a patient can understand.

May 4th, 2015

Im so grateful for dr.xian and his expertise..he is always considerate of my feelings

May 3rd, 2015

Dr Xian administers Botox to my face as I suffer from HFS. I have never had a bad experience, ie bruising, sagging, or weakness. DrXian has advised me with another viral problem as a second opinion. He was thoughtful explaining everything about the nerves involved in my loss of scent & taste. I would recommend Dr Xian to friends & family.

May 1st, 2015

he is the best doctor I have ever had

April 28th, 2015

horrible

horrible almosted died because of him wouldn't send me for a mri when had extreme headaches ending up a few weeks later in icu when my family doctor finally ordered me an mri had i waited any longer i would have been deceased..

March 16th, 2015

Dr xian is very knowledgable ,kind gentle knows what he is doing.takes long time with patients so thewIt is long

January 31st, 2015

not too keen

I was not too impressed. He sent me for a myriad of testing that took well over a month to complete, and yet I ended up walking out of his office feeling very disenchanted, still having no idea as to what was making me so sick, and with his offering me no explanation. I feel he should have continued to search for a cause. Medicine is not an exact science, as so many are under the false impression of it being. Just because diagnostic tests and blood work may come back as normal, does not mean that something awry does not exist. If a patient is continually sick, you as a medical professional keep digging, and you start to think outside of the box.

August 1st, 2014

STAY AWAY!!

Horrible doctor. Just in it for the money.