Dr. Hugu Xian, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Very satisfied patient show details Very satisfied patient
by Susan on May 13th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Xian. He always takes the extra time to answer any and all questions. Dr. Xian has been successful in treating my tremor. He has a very pleasant bed-side manor and his office is run on time and in a friendly manor. I travel over an hour every three months to see Dr. Xian and know I will be seen on time and given the finest care.

Never happier to meet anyone in my life. show details Never happier to meet anyone in my life.
by Dorniece Stephen on May 5th, 2015

I have been dealing with my headaches for years and I was sent to Dr. Xian by Dr. Zarif after exhausting all other treatments that failed or help minimally. I couldnt be happier, Dr. Xian is a wonderful and mannerable person and he explains things so a patient can understand.

by diane jacobson on May 4th, 2015

Im so grateful for dr.xian and his expertise..he is always considerate of my feelings

by Maureen DeStefano on May 3rd, 2015

Dr Xian administers Botox to my face as I suffer from HFS. I have never had a bad experience, ie bruising, sagging, or weakness. DrXian has advised me with another viral problem as a second opinion. He was thoughtful explaining everything about the nerves involved in my loss of scent & taste. I would recommend Dr Xian to friends & family.

by veronica sagginario on May 1st, 2015

he is the best doctor I have ever had

horrible show details horrible
Apr 28th, 2015

horrible almosted died because of him wouldn't send me for a mri when had extreme headaches ending up a few weeks later in icu when my family doctor finally ordered me an mri had i waited any longer i would have been deceased..

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr xian is very knowledgable ,kind gentle knows what he is doing.takes long time with patients so thewIt is long

not too keen show details not too keen
by valentina on Jan 31st, 2015

I was not too impressed. He sent me for a myriad of testing that took well over a month to complete, and yet I ended up walking out of his office feeling very disenchanted, still having no idea as to what was making me so sick, and with his offering me no explanation. I feel he should have continued to search for a cause. Medicine is not an exact science, as so many are under the false impression of it being. Just because diagnostic tests and blood work may come back as normal, does not mean that something awry does not exist. If a patient is continually sick, you as a medical professional keep digging, and you start to think outside of the box.

STAY AWAY!! show details STAY AWAY!!
Aug 1st, 2014

Horrible doctor. Just in it for the money.

Oct 31st, 2013

dont bother waste of time didn't get help was in extreme pain look else where you'll be glad you did

Careful and Meticulous show details Careful and Meticulous
by Karen P on Feb 11th, 2013

I have seen this doctor for several things and he has always been very thorough and careful. I have seen others as well, and think he is very good compared to them. I would definitely go back. Honestly, I think some patients discriminate against him because he is Chinese and has a slight accent. This is ridiculous, of course, because he is highly intelligent and competent--exactly what one wants in a doctor!