Dr. Hugh Xian, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

not too keen show details not too keen
by valentina on Jan 31st, 2015

I was not too impressed. He sent me for a myriad of testing that took well over a month to complete, and yet I ended up walking out of his office feeling very disenchanted, still having no idea as to what was making me so sick, and with his offering me no explanation. I feel he should have continued to search for a cause. Medicine is not an exact science, as so many are under the false impression of it being. Just because diagnostic tests and blood work may come back as normal, does not mean that something awry does not exist. If a patient is continually sick, you as a medical professional keep digging, and you start to think outside of the box.

STAY AWAY!! show details STAY AWAY!!
Aug 1st, 2014

Horrible doctor. Just in it for the money.

Oct 31st, 2013

dont bother waste of time didn't get help was in extreme pain look else where you'll be glad you did

Careful and Meticulous show details Careful and Meticulous
by Karen P on Feb 11th, 2013

I have seen this doctor for several things and he has always been very thorough and careful. I have seen others as well, and think he is very good compared to them. I would definitely go back. Honestly, I think some patients discriminate against him because he is Chinese and has a slight accent. This is ridiculous, of course, because he is highly intelligent and competent--exactly what one wants in a doctor!