A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugue Ouellette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugue Ouellette, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouellette graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ouellette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugue Alcide Ouellette MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hugue A. Ouellette practice?
- Dr. Hugue Ouellette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hugue Ouellette practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.