inactive

June 18th, 2014
Best doc ever!

August 14th, 2012
Best in San Diego
Dr. Su and Dr. Garzo at Reproductive Partners Medical Group were caring, positive and helpful in the very difficult process of IVF. Going through it for the 2nd time, my husband and I were wary about starting the process over - we had such a hard time with our first doctor at a different clinic, who was very cold and unhelpful. But, we knew we wanted a baby, and were willing to try again, this time at Reproductive Partners. We are so glad that we did, because we're now in our first trimester and we're expecting twins!! We are so excited and have Dr. Su, Dr. Garzo, Lisa (their extraordinary embryologist), their office staff and nurses, and Tiffany (our IVF coordinator). Tiffany is so sweet and caring and would get back to me the very same day that I would call her or email her a question. Most of all, all of the staff have a positive, upbeat attitude - which is really helpful at a time you may have a lot of doubts and are dealing with a lot of hormones! I would (and will) recommend this office and Dr. Su to anyone who needs help getting pregnant.