A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hui-Juan Juan Zhang MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hui-Juan J. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang practices Neurology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Neurologists.