A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hui-Juan J. Zhang practice?
Dr. Hui-Juan Zhang practices Neurology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Neurologists.