A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hui Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hui Kang, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hui Kang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- One year pain fellowship trained in an ACGME accredited institution to perform all general interventional pain & stimulation techniques. Treat all pain generators including spine pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hui S. Kang practice?
Dr. Hui Kang practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Jackson, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.