A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hui Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hui Kang, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hui Kang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- One year pain fellowship trained in an ACGME accredited institution to perform all general interventional pain & stimulation techniques. Treat all pain generators including spine pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hui Suk Kang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hui S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Hui Kang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hui Kang practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Jackson, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.