A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hui Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hui Zhu, Interventional pain physician, anesthesiologiest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hui Zhu, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Headache Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hui Zhu MD and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hui Zhu practice?
- Dr. Hui Zhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hui Zhu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Brandon Anesthesiologists and Brandon Pain Management Doctors.