Dr. Hui Zhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hui Zhu?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Hui Zhu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Dr Zhu is Excellent

When I first came to Dr. Zhu my quality of life was non-existent. I was in constant pain from trigeminal neuralgia and reoccurring shingles. Even though I still have to deal with the pain Dr. Zhu has worked with me to find the right medication and routine that works best for me. He is kind and patient. I never feel rushed with him and he always makes sure all of my concerns are addressed.

September 16th, 2016

He really cares

We moved from Georgia to Florida to be closer to my grandchildren. I searched and researched precisely the right Doctor that I felt had the education, experience and positive patient reviews. We are trying to get all my patient records together so I can qualify for a Medtronic SCS. He has neem patient and gone out of his way to help me, in spite of the fact that my insurance has denied me. Dr.Zhu is such a wonderful, kind, caring person. I a, glad I found him. Now we have to jump through insurance hurdles but I q, not alone. Fighting a battle against chronic pain is unbelievably agonizing and lonely, but I know Dr. Zhu will do all he can to help me.

October 22nd, 2015

He's a very caring doctor, he remembers patients just by sight, will ask about family etc.

August 30th, 2015

i just want to be able to have some quality of life!

When I 1st began to see Dr. Zhu he was very attentive and compassionate. 5 yrs later and now it's here's your prescription see you next month. His office has too many patients if you need an er visit good luck getting in! And if you're in Pasco just know dea scares him so if you're in great pain on a daily basis just know your gonna suffer unless you have awesome insurance.

January 27th, 2015

Disabled from Back Injury

I would highly recommend this doctor over the butchers and other "Pain Management" Doctors who after 12 years of pain have found that most are "legal drug dealers." My initial consultation with Dr. Zhu lasted over an hour. He actually listens, is caring and works with you as a Doctor, not a "God" complex. He is a humble and highly knowledgeable Doctor. There's a long waiting list for a reason.

October 8th, 2013

Outstanding doctor and very helpful staff

Based on the sensitivity and issues that surround the pain mgmt. business, Dr Zhu is thorough and cautious in his evaluation of his patients' needs. I would say the patients rating him 2 stars are patients not satisfied because they can't just walk in and a and get a prescription for narcotics. Dr. Zhu has offered me alternative pain treatments, including injections both in my back and knees. You have to love the chicken comb oil for the knees. There is a scientific name for it :-) his staff are always helpful and work with me on changing appointments as needed, which just a occurred today due to a scheduling conflict die to unexpected health issue which arose. I give them 5 stars and kudos for some of what they deal with from people just wanting a pill.

May 14th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Mr Zhu is very knowledgable in his field. He is very kind and patient doctor. I wish more could be like him.

June 23rd, 2015