A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hui Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hui Zhu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hui Zhu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Zhu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hui Zhu MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hui Zhu practice?
- Dr. Hui Zhu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hui Zhu practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.