A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huifang Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huifang Lu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huifang Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Huifang L. Lu practice?
Dr. Huifang Lu practices Allergy & Immunology, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists, Houston General Practitioners, Houston Internists, and Houston Rheumatologists.