A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huifang Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huifang Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huifang Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huifang Linda Lu MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Huifang L. Lu practice?
- Dr. Huifang Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Huifang Lu practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists, Houston Internists, and Houston Rheumatologists.