A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huifang Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huifang Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huifang Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huifang Linda Lu MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Huifang L. Lu practice?
- Dr. Huifang Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Huifang Lu practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists, Houston Internists, and Houston Rheumatologists.