Dr. Huiju Carrie Chen MD is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huiju Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huiju Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance