A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huiju Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huiju Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huiju Carrie Chen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Huiju C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Huiju Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Huiju Chen practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.