A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huijun Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huijun Shi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Shi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huijun Shi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Huijun Shi practice?
- Dr. Huijun Shi has 1 office location.
Dr. Huijun Shi practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.