A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huiwen Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huiwen Xie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Xie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huiwen Bill Xie MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Huiwen B. Xie practice?
- Dr. Huiwen Xie has 1 office location.
Dr. Huiwen Xie practices Pathology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Pathologists.