Dr. Huiying Yu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 3rd, 2015
I have two herniated discs in my neck and I'm in a lot of pain. She told me that the herniated discs are no big deal and just a part of getting older. She said that I don't need physical therapy and that I should just work on it myself even if it hurts. Wouldn't give me anything for the pain and completely dismissed my pain. She said If I wanted to I could come back in two months...yeah no thanks! What a waste of time and a waste of a co-pay!

May 2nd, 2013
Dr. Yu is a thorough, thoughtful physician who listens and remembers the details of a case. She was warm, cheerful and caring. I found her to be an effective doctor who had a desire to heal. I would highly recommend her to patients.

April 23rd, 2012
I had a nice experience in Dr. Yu's office. Office staff are pleasant. Dr. Yu spent time to explain what causes my proble. She gives a treatment plan. She is easy to talk to. She takes her time to answer all my questions.

August 4th, 2011
I would NEVER reccommend Dr. Yu to anybody! Although she runs the needed tests, she does not explain things throughly to her patients nor does she answer questions from patients. What I find most appaling about this doctor is the way she has bounced my father around throughout the medical community as if she were playing a game of ping pong and he was her favorite ball. Instead of simply admitting that she doesn't know what to do, she acts like she does. On top of that, if a patient tells you what methods of therapy work best for them, as a doctor, I think you should listen to your patient. Afterall, they are the one experiencing the problems, not you. I am absolutely appalled that my father was denied the care he needed. Dr. Yu's direct Response was "Take it up with another Doctor." Is that what you got your PHD for, Dr. Yu? To DENY patients healthcare? Classy.