A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huiyuan Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huiyuan Jiang, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Jiang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huiyuan Jiang MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Huiyuan Jiang practice?
- Dr. Huiyuan Jiang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Huiyuan Jiang practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.