A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huiyuan Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huiyuan Jiang, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Jiang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jiang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Huiyuan Jiang practice?
Dr. Huiyuan Jiang practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.