A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hujefa Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hujefa Vora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hujefa Vora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vora has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hujefa Vora MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hujefa Vora practice?
- Dr. Hujefa Vora has 1 office location.
Dr. Hujefa Vora practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.