A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hullur Rama Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hullur Rama Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rama Murthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rama Murthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hullur R Rama Murthy MD is a male Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hullur R. Rama Murthy practice?
- Dr. Hullur Rama Murthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hullur Rama Murthy practices Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.