A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hulon Crayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hulon Crayton, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hulon Crayton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Crayton graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Crayton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hulon Edward Crayton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hulon E. Crayton practice?
- Dr. Hulon Crayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hulon Crayton practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Rheumatologists.