Dr. Hulon Crayton Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2014

Awesome Doc

I've been in pain for many years. When I had a chance to meet doc, I wasn't sure if my pain would indeed cease. Sure enough, he diagnosed me right and prescribed a set of meds that took away my pain and reduced my inflamation. Now that I know what I have he's helped me learn ways to reduce my pain naturally and live a better life. THANK YOU DOC...YOU ARE THE BEST!

March 14th, 2014

Healing in his hands

I came to Dr. Crayton very sick. Within a few vistis,blood taken, all records received and medication for DX. Im on my way to a new me. He was very patient with me and took all the time i needed to make sure I understood everything for the DX and medication side effects. He saved my life!!

August 3rd, 2012

Should consider another physician

Ran no tests, gave results based on info from referral. Gave me RX to try and told me if any problems call. I had problems with Meds! I called. No return call days later-I called again. Nurse told me he wanted me to increase Meds. I said I'm having a reaction and I'm Not increasing! He refused to call me in anything until I came back in which meant more hassle. Told me to take NSAIDs for pain since I couldn't take what he Rx'd. I again spoke up and said I'm concerned about my care bc I cannot take NSAIDS! She said she would call back but that was a week ago. Found out he refuses anything til I go back. How do say goodbye in french? Spanish? So long! Finding another

January 19th, 2012

Thnak aaaaa

December 10th, 2011

THANK GOD THERE IS A NEW ARTHRITIS DOCTOR IN TOWN. I HAVE TRANSFERRED ALL MY CARE TO HIM. DR CRAYTON HAS TWO THINGS ON HIS MIND. FIRST AND FOREMOST IS MONEY. THE SECOND IS MUSIC. HE HAS NO BEDSIDE MANNER. HE TAKES AS LITTLE TIME WITH YOU AS POSSIBLE. HE WOULD RATHER TALK TO YOU ABOUT HIS NEW CD OR WHAT FAMOUS PERSON HE IS PLAYING WITH NEXT THAN DISCUSS YOUR PROBLEMS. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS RUDE, THE NURSE IS A JOKE AND DOES NOT RETURN CALLS. IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE, GOOD LUCK..... CALL THE NEW DOCTOR...........

Doctor's Response

One of the special attributes about Dr. Crayton is his ability to "connect" with his patients. If they ask questions about his avocation, he's quick to make conversation in order to put them at ease during the screening process. Recently, our practice has found it necessary to release a couple of patients due to their noncompliance, among other issues. We are never rude to patients, but if someone acts out, and causes a disturbance for other patients, we are firm with the person involved and hold them responsible for their actions. This reviewer is an example of the type of person who will act out, but won't take responsibility for their words, in order for us to address them directly. We are very secure in the fact that our almost two decades of quality service and medical care will continue to place us as the leader in the market in Rheumatology. Our patients are always encouraged to speak candidly, directly to us, whenever there is a need, and we stand ready to help. We believe readers, who have common sense, will be able to ascertain truth from fiction and will see that some reviews are nothing more than a blatant attempt to give another physician a competitive edge. Unfortunate, but true, in this age of Social Media. We encourage you to come in to our offices and interview us should you need Rheumatological assistance. Pain is not normal, and we are here to help.

SHOW

December 5th, 2011

over tested and over treated

I remember laughing at my grandfather when he said doctors did test to get money.However,this seems to be the case with doctor Crayton.Not only did he do test that were uncalled for but he wanted to do IV therapy that could have been VERY harmful. I have seen several doctors- including lung and kidney that have assured me that in my condition,the treatment could have been FATAL.Do NOT trust this doctor.I feel sure we will be seeing his name on the news soon.As for my statment about money,his nurse told me he was having money trouble.The nurse said Dr.Crayton has a child in colledge and is depressed and not feeling confident in himself!!!!!!!!!

Doctor's Response

It is unfortunate that online sites allow people to post reviews without identifying themselves. When we don't know the author of negatives reviews, we cannot address their complaints directly and specifically. In this case, unless the doctors that were seen practiced in the same specialty as Dr. Crayton, this person is comparing apples to oranges. Not everyone has the depth of knowledge Dr. Crayton has in his specialty, nor is there another Rheumatologist in the region with a Masters in Hospital Administration like Dr. Crayton. Our practice catches issues that others have missed that could have been fatal as well. It is our belief that this patient may have been shortsighted - or - perhaps didn't want to pay for the services they received. Rheumatology is not cut and dried, and has a multitude of levels within the specialty. To come to a proper diagnosis, the assessment must be thorough with the appropriate tests being given as set by protocol. If this patient had a problem with their payment, there are numerous patient assistance programs that we could have contacted on their behalf, but we can't "read the mind" of someone who won't communicate with us. Patients must address their needs candidly in order for us to be able to help, which we always stand ready to do. If a dissatisfied patient is in need, all they have to do is ask us for assistance. It is regrettable when people take this avenue to act out their dissatisfaction rather than being upfront and honest with the people involved. We suspect this may have been one of the patients we have dismissed from the practice due to non-compliance. Not every medical practice is a good match for some patients, but we know that our satisfied patients are what has kept us in business for almost two decades, and for that we are extremely grateful.

SHOW

October 12th, 2011

Experienced and Compassionate

I have know Dr. Crayton professionally, personally, as well as being a patient for more than a decade. I have found him to be not only the most experienced Rheumatologist in the area, but someone who spends all the time needed to make the most thorough diagnosis. He truly cares about his patients, and people share that with me all the time. I know that to be a fact as well: Dr. Crayton is a man of great compassion & integrity. He's also a Veteran!

October 10th, 2011

Excellent Experience!

I went to Dr. Crayton not knowing what was wrong with me. He took time with me and listened to my concerns and symptoms. He was very compassionate and explained his diagnosis and the different treatment options. I now feel so much better and I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Crayton to EVERYONE! Thanks Dr. Crayton for bringing me back to life!

July 6th, 2011

Disappointed

Criticized the physician who referrred me to him and said I didn't have the problem. I am still sick, out money and no answers! Didn't offer any diagnosis nor solutions. GO ELSEWHERE FOR CARE!

June 24th, 2011

Doreen Richard

Wow! You would think we were seeing totally different doctors! My whole experience from Receptionist to Tony, to Dr. Crayton to Receptionist again was excellent. All were very caring and paid full attention to me! I am so sorry some of you have had a bad experience, I can only speak for myself in saying my whole experience was great and I look forward to continued treatment at his office. I really enjoyed the care Tony gave me, he is such a kind and gentle nurse!

June 3rd, 2011

AWFUL SERVICE & CARE!

I would not recommend this doctor and/or his office to anyone. He does not provide good care to his patients. His office staff is incompetent. He overcharges for his services. If you don't get the injections because your insurance won't pay for them, then you are blamed for it.

October 11th, 2010

Great Experince

The experience with the doctor was great. The receptionist could have been a little kinder, but she wasn't offensive.