inactive

Hulon E Crayton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 13 reviews

September 7th, 2014
Awesome Doc
I've been in pain for many years. When I had a chance to meet doc, I wasn't sure if my pain would indeed cease. Sure enough, he diagnosed me right and prescribed a set of meds that took away my pain and reduced my inflamation. Now that I know what I have he's helped me learn ways to reduce my pain naturally and live a better life. THANK YOU DOC...YOU ARE THE BEST!

March 14th, 2014
Healing in his hands
I came to Dr. Crayton very sick. Within a few vistis,blood taken, all records received and medication for DX. Im on my way to a new me. He was very patient with me and took all the time i needed to make sure I understood everything for the DX and medication side effects. He saved my life!!

August 3rd, 2012
Should consider another physician
Ran no tests, gave results based on info from referral. Gave me RX to try and told me if any problems call. I had problems with Meds! I called. No return call days later-I called again. Nurse told me he wanted me to increase Meds. I said I'm having a reaction and I'm Not increasing! He refused to call me in anything until I came back in which meant more hassle. Told me to take NSAIDs for pain since I couldn't take what he Rx'd. I again spoke up and said I'm concerned about my care bc I cannot take NSAIDS! She said she would call back but that was a week ago. Found out he refuses anything til I go back. How do say goodbye in french? Spanish? So long! Finding another

December 10th, 2011
THANK GOD THERE IS A NEW ARTHRITIS DOCTOR IN TOWN. I HAVE TRANSFERRED ALL MY CARE TO HIM. DR CRAYTON HAS TWO THINGS ON HIS MIND. FIRST AND FOREMOST IS MONEY. THE SECOND IS MUSIC. HE HAS NO BEDSIDE MANNER. HE TAKES AS LITTLE TIME WITH YOU AS POSSIBLE. HE WOULD RATHER TALK TO YOU ABOUT HIS NEW CD OR WHAT FAMOUS PERSON HE IS PLAYING WITH NEXT THAN DISCUSS YOUR PROBLEMS. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS RUDE, THE NURSE IS A JOKE AND DOES NOT RETURN CALLS. IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE, GOOD LUCK..... CALL THE NEW DOCTOR...........

December 5th, 2011
over tested and over treated
I remember laughing at my grandfather when he said doctors did test to get money.However,this seems to be the case with doctor Crayton.Not only did he do test that were uncalled for but he wanted to do IV therapy that could have been VERY harmful. I have seen several doctors- including lung and kidney that have assured me that in my condition,the treatment could have been FATAL.Do NOT trust this doctor.I feel sure we will be seeing his name on the news soon.As for my statment about money,his nurse told me he was having money trouble.The nurse said Dr.Crayton has a child in colledge and is depressed and not feeling confident in himself!!!!!!!!!

October 12th, 2011
Experienced and Compassionate
I have know Dr. Crayton professionally, personally, as well as being a patient for more than a decade. I have found him to be not only the most experienced Rheumatologist in the area, but someone who spends all the time needed to make the most thorough diagnosis. He truly cares about his patients, and people share that with me all the time. I know that to be a fact as well: Dr. Crayton is a man of great compassion & integrity. He's also a Veteran!

October 10th, 2011
Excellent Experience!
I went to Dr. Crayton not knowing what was wrong with me. He took time with me and listened to my concerns and symptoms. He was very compassionate and explained his diagnosis and the different treatment options. I now feel so much better and I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Crayton to EVERYONE! Thanks Dr. Crayton for bringing me back to life!

July 6th, 2011
Disappointed
Criticized the physician who referrred me to him and said I didn't have the problem. I am still sick, out money and no answers! Didn't offer any diagnosis nor solutions. GO ELSEWHERE FOR CARE!

June 23rd, 2011
Doreen Richard
Wow! You would think we were seeing totally different doctors! My whole experience from Receptionist to Tony, to Dr. Crayton to Receptionist again was excellent. All were very caring and paid full attention to me! I am so sorry some of you have had a bad experience, I can only speak for myself in saying my whole experience was great and I look forward to continued treatment at his office. I really enjoyed the care Tony gave me, he is such a kind and gentle nurse!

June 3rd, 2011
AWFUL SERVICE & CARE!
I would not recommend this doctor and/or his office to anyone. He does not provide good care to his patients. His office staff is incompetent. He overcharges for his services. If you don't get the injections because your insurance won't pay for them, then you are blamed for it.

October 11th, 2010
Great Experince
The experience with the doctor was great. The receptionist could have been a little kinder, but she wasn't offensive.

September 1st, 2010
Unprofessional
The level of professionalism is sorely lacking and it begins with the receptionist and extends to the doctor, himself. In my experience, during the actual consultation, he was continually interrupted; thus, you did not feel as though you had the doctor's full attention. And when you finally had the doctor's full attention, he would disagree with prior diagnoses, but not offer any other diagnosis...and worse yet, would not offer to do any testing to find an alternative diagnosis. It was not a good experience for me.