A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huma Ahmed is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huma Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma P Ahmed MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Huma P. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Huma Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huma Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Rheumatologists.