Dr. Huma Aziz MD Patient Reviews

April 27th, 2016
Could not find a better person and Dr than Dr aziz and I would recommend her anytime !

December 10th, 2015
Caring
Dr. Aziz is a caring doctor. She listens to your needs and if she can't take care of them, she will find a specialist for you. I have never been more satisfied with any other doctor.

November 18th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr Aziz since 2009 . I've never met a doctor that I really liked until her! She is very thorough and really does listen to you. She falls behind on appointments sometimes but she is worth the wait! She takes her time with each of her patients. She also tries to squeeze her regular patients when needed.

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Aziz is OUTSTANDING!
She is the best doctor anyone could hope to have. Makes one feel like they matter and is always willing to go the extra mile to figure what is happening to the patient. I have referred her to so many people. I absolutely love her!

October 7th, 2015
Patient
Doctor Aziz is such a great doctor. She is there to hear all your health issues and figure out what are the best options for your health. She takes your health concerns very seriously and doesn't ever hesitate in referring you to a specialist. Those who are Dr. Aziz patients are blessed!

June 24th, 2011
The best doctor I've ever had! Gives all her patients VVIP treatment!
Dr. Aziz makes me feel like I'm a VVIP when I see her. She is caring and thorough. She really listens to your concerns and remembers the littlest details that you share with her. Sometimes the wait time may be long, but she is worth the wait! My wait time never exceeds the amount of time she spends with me. And whenever I cant get an appt with her, I just send a msg to her assistant and Dr Aziz will either squeeze me in at the end of the day or treat me over the phone. She is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. I'm never switching!

June 26th, 2008
Dr. Aziz has been my doctor for approx. 3 years. Very professional,caring and personable and has excellent communication skills. She answers all my questions and makes certain that I understand her diagnosis. Never makes you feel rushed. She also follows up in writing when you take lab tests, which I really appreciate. Works with you and encourages healthy lifestyle. My health has improved since she became my doctor.