Huma Khan Is this you?

Neutral

April 17th, 2015

I have never had a worse experience with a doctor.

August 20th, 2014

Worst doctor ever

I agree with first two reviewers. She has the worst attitude. I can only imagine if I had something serious, that she was going to treat me. She was rude and dismissive. I have since changed doctors.

June 25th, 2014

A doctor that refuses to help you.

I went in to see Dr. Khan at her new location in Mission Hills. She refused to help me because she "is not my primary care physician". Beyond her telling me that she's a doctor that will not help me, she was rude and did not listen to a word I had said. I was so shocked that she wouldn't help me so I asked her why she was a doctor if she is refusing to help a patient. At that point, she told me it is her choice to do anything or not and she will not help me. WORST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. In a profession where you should be kind and caring about every patient's condition, Dr. Khan was the exact opposite. I have filed a complaint against her for the unbelievable treatment I received.

November 13th, 2012

Do Not Recommend

The experience with this doctor is the worst I have ever had. I second the other reviewer's opinion that she does not seem to take an interest in what you have to say. She rushed through my appointment and made me feel uncomfortable when giving me a physical exam. I do not recommend her.

March 15th, 2012

If you do not tell the nurse what you want to talk about when you get to your appointment, Dr. Khan gets upsets with you in the exam room and will say to you that it is not on the list. Dr. Khan does not listen to your problems and does not really care what problems you are having. Dr. Khan does not follow-up with you. Dr. Khan is not a good doctor.

August 22nd, 2016