A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Khusro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huma Khusro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huma Khusro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khusro graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khusro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma Khusro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Huma Khusro practice?
- Dr. Huma Khusro has 1 office location.
Dr. Huma Khusro practices Psychiatry near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Psychiatrists.