A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Mulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huma Mulk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulk graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mulk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma T Mulk MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huma T. Mulk practice?
- Dr. Huma Mulk has 1 office location.
- Dr. Huma Mulk practices Internal Medicine near Sauk Village, IL.