Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Huma Mulk
Dr. Huma Mulk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sauk Village, IL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mulk is affiliated with Franciscan St. James Health Chicago Heights, Franciscan St. James Health Olympia Fields and St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights. Dr. Mulk has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Huma Mulk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Huma Mulk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sauk Village, IL.
Dr. William Johnson
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Crete, IL 1.99 mi26
Dr. Brad Suprenant
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Dyer, IN 2.63 mi32
Dr. Binu Malhotra
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dyer, IN 2.63 mi10