A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Muzaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Muzaffar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma Muzaffar MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huma Muzaffar practice?
- Dr. Huma Muzaffar has 1 office location.
Dr. Huma Muzaffar practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.