A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Muzaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muzaffar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muzaffar Learn More
Dr. Muzaffar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma Muzaffar MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huma Muzaffar practice?
- Dr. Huma Muzaffar has 1 office location.
Dr. Huma Muzaffar practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.