A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huma Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huma Qureshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Qureshi has 26 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma Sarah Qureshi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Huma S. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Huma Qureshi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Huma Qureshi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Danville, IL.
See Riverside Radiologists.