A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Shakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huma Shakil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huma Shakil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakil graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shakil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma Shakil BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huma Shakil practice?
- Dr. Huma Shakil has 1 office location.
Dr. Huma Shakil practices Internal Medicine near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Internists.