A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huma Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huma Qureshi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huma Tabassum Qureshi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Huma T. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Huma Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huma Qureshi practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.