A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humair Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humair Mirza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humair Mirza, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humair Mirza FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Humair Mirza practice?
- Dr. Humair Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Humair Mirza practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.