A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humaira Abid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abid
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abid graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humaira Abid MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Humaira Abid practice?
- Dr. Humaira Abid has 1 office location.
Dr. Humaira Abid practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists and Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.