A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humaira Adenwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adenwalla
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Adenwalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Adenwalla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humaira Naseem Adenwalla MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Humaira N. Adenwalla practice?
- Dr. Humaira Adenwalla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Humaira Adenwalla practices Rheumatology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Bridgewater, NJ.
See Freehold Rheumatologists.