A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humaira Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth's Hospital - Mental Health Dept.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humaira Rashid Ali MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Humaira R. Ali practice?
- Dr. Humaira Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Humaira Ali practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Hematologists.