A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humaira Fahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humaira Fahim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humaira Fahim MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Humaira Fahim practice?
- Dr. Humaira Fahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Humaira Fahim practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.