Dr. Humaira Hassan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 1st, 2016
Bedside manner
Dr. Hassan has poor bedside manner and makes little to no effort to listen to what you have to say. I think he medical skills are likely quite good, but there are plenty of good doctors out there who are also pleasant to be around and listen to what you say. I would unfortunately not recommend her.

April 24th, 2015
Dr. Hassan has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She does not listen to what you say and just tries to find something wrong with you so she can charge extra.

April 1st, 2015
I don't think she listens. I told her my dedicated exercise schedule but halfway through the visit she emphasized how high my BMI is and recommended I START doing vigorous exercise! I guess Zumba, Pilates, cycling, and elliptical training don't qualify? I am not tiny, but I'm fit, and strong. My cardio health is excellent, as I do work out everyday. I also eat very healthy. So, as I leave, my summary sheet printed says "diagnosis: obesity" and "encouraged patient to exercise and eat healthier". I was flabbergasted!

February 22nd, 2014
Thorough
Examined whole body and noticed tiny defects or scars and asked about them. Thorough and patient. The check in folks made an error that caused delays in my prescriptions being filled

April 19th, 2013
excellent doctor
excellent attention to details. listen to your concerns. explain problems with details.

February 25th, 2010
Highly recommended
My appointments with Dr. Hassan have been quite satisfactory. Her staff was efficient and professional. Dr. Hassan has an outgoing personality and is very pleasant during the appointments. She appears to be thoroughly knowledgable in the medical field and appears interested in MY problems. She took the time to explain anything I did not understand and she followed up with me to see if everything was as it should be. It was nice to have a doctor who could remember my name from one visit to the next for a change.