Dr. Humaira Mahmud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humaira Mahmud?

April 4th, 2016

Simply the BEST!

I have by my own fault taken to long to give this review. I have, as well as my mother, been patients of Dr. Mahmud's for approx. 7 years. In this time we have witnessed the most professional excellence, and brilliance a doctor can display. But beyond this we have also seen in Dr.Mahmud the most compassionate and caring individual interested in all aspects of her patience's well being. I am not one to throw around compliments such as this, but I mean every word I say 100%. As you can see above the 2 categories she has scored under the excellent mark are, ease of appointment and promptness. The reason for these marks only complement her more. The lack of promptness is a reflection of the amount of time and personal care she gives to each patient. Ease of appointment shows she is highly sought after. I could go on and on with personal stories to further back up what I have stated in this review, but I believe seeing for yourself is believing. I want to add one more thing...Cauline, Dr Mahmud's right arm in the front office compliments her practice perfectly. She is consistently on the ball, helpful and always friendly. Thank you ladies for all you do, and have done for my family. We love you.

December 28th, 2015

Good Doctor

I have been with Dr. Mahmud for about 5 years and feel she is a very good doctor and watches carefully over my health issues.

August 22nd, 2016