A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humam Humeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humam Humeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humam Humeda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Humeda graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Humeda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humam Humeda MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Humam Humeda practice?
- Dr. Humam Humeda has 1 office location.
Dr. Humam Humeda practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jay, FL.
See Jay Internists and Jay Nephrologists.