A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humam Humeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humam Humeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humam Humeda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Humeda graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Humeda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans