Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 208
Dallas, TX 75231
214-692-6135
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Electrical Engineer  |  show details
by Catherine McClowry on Jul 15th, 2013

This is "THE PLACE TO GO FOR VEIN/VASCULAR TREATMENT" I had the EVLT procedure done by Dr. Kakish because he is the best! Laser is better than RF and you want someone well qualified to perform the procedure. Dr. Kakish is not only an excellent doctor but he is also very thorough and kind.

|  Outstanding doctor and vascular surgeon  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

Dr. Kakish went above and beyond to assist me with my medical problem that a prior surgeon thought impossible. The results were positive that Dr. Kakish performed. Even if Dr. Kakish had not been able to resolve my medical problem, I would have still rated him as 5 star. He is excellent and cares about his patients inclusive of their concerns.

|  Really, they don't come any better!!!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

It is hard to list all of the good points about Dr. Kakish, but, I shall make the best effort I can. First off, my wife is the patient, and a tough one at that. She is very particular about her doctors, and when she asks me to write a review, it really means something. She enjoys Dr. K's professionalism, bedside manner, skill level, and raves about his office staff (which lets be honest...without this the best doctor stinks)!! I will refer anyone I can to Dr. K, as will my wife. I have had the pleasure to meet him once, and we were laughing the whole time. A does not even begin to measure....if you see a different vascular surgeon you are doing yourself a huge disservice.

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

I have never been to a doctor's office where the doctor comes out to the waiting room and walks his patients back to the exam room. Dr. Kakish also has a great bed-side manner. He makes you feel at ease. The office staff is pleasant and quick to respond to phone calls amd messages. They answer the phone, not an answering service or machine!!

|  The best experience I've had in a Dr.'s office!!  |  show details
by Shannen on Jun 7th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Kakish by my OB. I took a look on Google to see what others had experienced. I was war after reading the negative reviews, and frankly, went in to the office with a bit of a sour attitude. I was greeted by a very friendly office manager/receptionist who gave me a book of paper work. I did my best, but finished overwhelmed and unsure as to whether or not I'd actually completed the forms! (This seems to be the case at every Dr.'s office so it had nothing to do with this particular Doctor's office)I was delighted to hear the Office manager exclaim that I'd done a Great Job! If only I could get that encouragement every time I fill out paperwork! I was surprised to find that Dr. Kakish himself came to retrieve me from the waiting area. This is very important. Dr. Kakish was very warm, friendly, engaging and had an excellent bedside manner. He asked important questions and gave me a lot of information! He explained what he was doing and showed me what he saw/found. The sonogram tech was very friendly and laughed at my silly jokes :) Dr. Kakish went out of his way to accommodate my schedule and literally work me in for a sooner than later follow-up appointment.Over All - I was absolutely delighted with this doctor and his staff, and hands down would recommend him to my daughter or best friend.

|  Such an amazing Doctor!  |  show details
by G. Ward on Apr 1st, 2010

I having been struggling with mis-diagnosis and various specialists for over 4 years. What a joy it was to meet Dr. Kakish! I now have the diagnosis I needed and the steps to correct my health. Such an amzing, knowledgeable, humble and kind Doctor. I am excited to move to the next phase in my treatment. Words do not do this Doctor justice. His staff in amazing also - Friendly, helpful, kind & caring.

|  office staff  |  show details
by Laurie Bishop on Oct 21st, 2009

The receptionist was very polite. the xray tech has a personality to make you feel @ ease.The follow up staff Ashley is a rude person. does not return calls and leaves you in the dark when it comes to follow up. Seen dr 0n 09-30-09 and my insurance has yet to hear from dr. kakish staff on setting up for the procedure. i feel i have no choice but to search else wear for my care.