A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humayon Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humayon Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humayon Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humayon Bashir Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humayon B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Humayon Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Humayon Khan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Anesthesiologists and Norwood Pain Management Doctors.