A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humayun Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humayun Abbas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humayun Abbas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abbas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Humayun Abbas practice?
Dr. Humayun Abbas practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.