A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humayun Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humayun Abbas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humayun Abbas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abbas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humayun Abbas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humayun Abbas practice?
- Dr. Humayun Abbas has 1 office location.
Dr. Humayun Abbas practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.