A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humayun Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humayun Islam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islam
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humayun Islam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humayun Islam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Humayun Islam practice?
- Dr. Humayun Islam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Humayun Islam practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near Putnam Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Putnam Valley Pathologists and Putnam Valley Hematologists.