A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humayun Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humayun Islam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islam
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Islam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humayun Islam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humayun Islam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Humayun Islam practice?
- Dr. Humayun Islam has 1 office location.
Dr. Humayun Islam practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Pathologists.