A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humayun Jamidar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humayun Jamidar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamidar
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamidar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humayun Jamidar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamidar graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jamidar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humayun Arvind Jamidar MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Humayun A. Jamidar practice?
- Dr. Humayun Jamidar has 1 office location.
Dr. Humayun Jamidar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Internists and Daytona Beach Cardiologists.