A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humayun Jamidar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humayun Jamidar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humayun Jamidar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamidar graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jamidar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humayun Arvind Jamidar MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Humayun A. Jamidar practice?
- Dr. Humayun Jamidar has 1 office location.
Dr. Humayun Jamidar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Internists and Daytona Beach Cardiologists.