Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kabir is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabir
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Kabir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kabir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Humayun Kabir MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Kabir practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Kabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Kabir practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Jellico, TN.
See Jellico Internists, Jellico Pulmonologists, Jellico Critical Care Practitioners, and Jellico Sleep Medicine Doctors.