A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kabir is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Kabir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kabir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Humayun Kabir MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Kabir practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Kabir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Kabir practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pineville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jellico, TN and London, KY.
See Pineville Internists, Pineville Pulmonologists, Pineville Critical Care Practitioners, and Pineville Sleep Medicine Doctors.