A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Barrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Barrios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrios graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Barrios has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Barrios MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Humberto Barrios practice?
- Dr. Humberto Barrios has 5 office locations.
Dr. Humberto Barrios practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.