A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Barrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Barrios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrios graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Barrios has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrios accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Humberto Barrios practice?
Dr. Humberto Barrios practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.