Dr. Humberto Bruschetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humberto Bruschetta?

May 17th, 2017

Best Physician we have ever gone to.

No more diabetes--thanks to dr. bruschetta

April 22nd, 2016

Spent one hour with me as a especially patient. Was very thorough and extremely educational with no condescension. A professional who truly cares about the patient.

March 3rd, 2015

Great doctor

There is usually a long wait in the waiting room, but once you're in you'll understand. He is very thorough in his examination. Takes his time listening to you and explaining his findings.

February 6th, 2015

No real people

It is impossible to get an appointment. Every time you call the office you receive an automated message telling you the office and phone hours then the call disconnects. It took me almost 3 months to get an appointment and even then the wait time is another 3-6 months.

June 7th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor.

Dr. Bruschetta is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful caring person. He has helped me control my glucose levels and understand the diabetes. I am very appreciative of him and his staff.

June 14th, 2011

Poor appointment scheduling

A few weeks ago, I took my mother in for a scheduled appointment. This appointment was a regular appointment, she sees him quarterly, and he updates her medical status. I'm very disappointed with the waiting time. Her appointment was scheduled for 1030am, we arrived a few minutes early to check in. It was close to 1:30pm, and she still had not seen him. The staff took her vitals, but that was it. At close to 2pm, she asked me to take her home. She was obviously upset, and with her condition with high blood pressure, and anxiety attacks, I felt it was best to take her home. The staff kept assuring her that she was to be seen next, but it didn't happen. I understand that some people take more time, and emergencies happen, but after over 3 hours, I found that to be a little ridiculous. It may not happen to you, but it's just something to keep in mind.

April 7th, 2010

Dr. Bruschetta corrected immediateley a thyroid problem that had been misdiagnosed and medicated using incorrect thryoid medication. Within 6 mos., my thyroid readings went from excessively out of range to perfect!!He is an excellent physician, and I asked him to take my husband as a patient also! I heard people complain about having to wait for Dr. B., but when he is with a patient, that particular patient has Dr. B.'s undivided attention, and it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT!! Believe me, I feel very comfortable knowing that Dr. Bruschetta directs my health care.

May 26th, 2017