Dr. Humberto Caldera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humberto Caldera?

October 18th, 2016

Best choice for Oncologist

I went to another oncologist and was not happy. Their office was so unorganized and the physician was not compassionate. I felt like I was herded in like a cow. I went to Dr. Caldera and everything was so different. Dr. Caldera made me feel so comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and is an expert in his field. When you have cancer you want someone who is compassionate. You want to know that the physician really cares what happens to you. He helped me through the worst time of my life and still tolerates me now. If you choose this physician I can assure you that you won't be sorry. There isn't a lot of bells and whistles here, just wonderful people who really care about you.

September 16th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and caring oncologist. The BEST, at what he does.

October 31st, 2013

Caring

Dr. Caldera is very caring. A friend recommended him to me after my post breast cancer treatment and I would have liked to be under his care prior to my surgery. He is treating a friend for another serious illness and she is so happy with him and his staff as I am.

October 13th, 2012

ANGELS AT WORK.

My opinion of DR.CALDERA is very high.The way he care about his patients,is a wonderful feeling to know that you are not just a number,and his staff are great just like him.I thank GOD that i was send to DR.CALDERA.

July 28th, 2017